Depending on what is causing the headache, this herbal tea can assist by relaxing and soothing an aching head. The White Willow Bark is a natural pain reliever because of the salicin it contains, which is the component pharmaceutical companies originally used to make aspirin. Salicylic acid helps with any condition characterised by inflammation and especially muscular pain conditions.
The herbs Vervain and Linden are relaxing herbs so this blend may also relieve tension headaches and migraines and can help with anxiety and exhaustion.
The herb Vervain is an excellent tonic for the nervous system, helping to relieve exhaustion, depression, anxiety and tension. It will help with headaches and migraines caused by digestive or nervous tension. The herb Linden will also help with headaches, tension and other inflammatory conditions including arthritis and gout. Linden can also ease anxiety and soothe mental stress.
Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
Caution: Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner if taking aspirin medication.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* May assist in relaxing and soothing an aching head, relieve tension headaches & migraines
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
From each 50 gm packet you will get a min of 100 cups of tea.