When the afternoon cravings for something sweet strikes, put on the kettle and brew up a CRAVINGS tea! If that afternoon craving is all too familiar, then Herbal Teas Australia CRAVINGS blend has been formulated for you. It is a tea blend that is a good “go to” that has a sweetness from the Licorice root , which is 50 times sweeter than sugar, which will satisfy the cravings without disrupting blood sugar levels. Another ingredient, Gymnema, is an herb referred to as the “sugar destroyer” as it helps to break down sugars as do Licorice root and Roasted Dandelion root. Licorice root, the herb ideal for people with diabetes, so the tea gives the sweetness without causing the cravings. Calendula and Pau D’Arco are anti-fungal herbs because often, cravings are driven by Candida Albicans (see the Blog on “What is Candida Albicans). These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A combination of blood sugar balancing herbs that may assist with sugar cravings
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Gymnema, Licorice root, Dandelion leaf, Calendula, Pau d’Arco