Asthma, bronchitis, smokers cough, sore throat, itchy throat, dry throat, an incessant cough that won’t clear – there are many throat irritations that can make your life miserable. Herbal Teas Australia COUGH tea is formulated to help soothe throat irritations and coughing from a range of different causes, including irritating itchy throat from hayfever. The herbs selected for the tea are anti-bacterial, anti-septic, calming and soothing – and it is pleasant tasting as well. This is a tea that is ideal for people who use their voice professionally such as singers, teachers, public speakers. Make a brew and sip during the day to relieve coughing and hayfever symptoms. When diluted, it is a safe alternative for babies and children with a sore throat and cough. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A soothing and delicious tea to ease throat irritations, a sore throat and ideal for people who use their voice professionally ie: singers and public speakers
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in this herbal tea.
Customer testimonial: “I’ve been using the COUGH tea the last 2 years to treat my hayfever & it has had remarkable results. It works better than any artificial meds I have ever used.” Maree.
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Thyme, Marshmallow root, Sage, Chamomile