The Herbal Teas Australia CANDIDA tea is a blend of herbs with anti-fungal properties that may help with Candida Albicans and other types of fungal issues. Candida Albicans is a yeast like infection that happily inhabits the human gut. The yeast becomes a problem in the digestive system and other mucus membranes of the body if the diet is incorrect and high in sugar, and after the use of antibiotics, steroids or the contraceptive pill. The ingredients in this herbal tea blend, in particular Pau D’Arco, are anti-fungal, blood cleansers and stimulate the immune system. Pau D’Arco is a bark that pre-dates the Incas and is indigenous to South America. The other herbs are Olive Leaf, which stimulates the immune system, Calendula, which is healing and Dandelion leaf which supports the liver. All these herbs are also anti-fungal. For more information go the Blog “What is Candida Albicans?”
These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* An anti-fungal herbal tea that can help with Candida Albicans and other yeast and fungal infections
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Pau D’Arco, Olive leaf, Calendula & Dandelion leaf.